1) John Travolta believes in space aliens and that alien technology may save us.
2) Travolta was in a movie called "Murder at the Presidio". (Ed.note: No, he wasn't.)
3) Nancy Pelosi once invested in the real estate company known as Presidio Partners.
4) Fort Presidio was a San Francisco military base that was sold off to private ownership,
5) at which point someone said there were no power or electrical boxes at Presidio.
6) "Friends of Pelosi claim that Nancy has “the source”. "
No, I don't know what Nancy Pelosi's "the source" is and the article doesn't say.
Well, yes, it could be an alien ship, I suppose.
After all, alien alternative fuels is a very new science and no one knows much about them yet.
No, I didn't check to see if it was from The Onion this time.
Uh - "entertaining". I distinctly said, "entertaining".
Oh, go and read it for yourself then.
H/T to Anon commenter under "Who says the Right isn't funny?"