have received our talking points from Con Party headquarters :
- On October 14, Canadians gave our Conservative government a fresh mandate ...
- the Opposition parties are interested only in power and entitlements ...
- They want to replace the elected government with a backroom deal ...
- Liberals want to seize power with only an endorsement from only the socialists and the separatists.
And via Elizabeth Thompson at The Gazette : a handy C.R.A.P. list of outraged opinions listed in bullet points plus the phone numbers of appropriate talk radio call-in shows :
When you make your call :
- Think about what you want to say ahead of time.
- You may have trouble getting through your first try, so if the line is busy
- don't give up!
Ye gods, I can hear them blowing their brains out in crayon on national radio from here.
Update from the PMO : "Use every tool at your disposal". Heh.