Monday, June 04, 2007

So stick another ribbon on your DND



Panglossian Notes noticed this honking new banner hanging on the South wing of the Defence Department Headquarters building in downtown Ottawa and provides us with a friendlier customized version from Mr. Fish.
I always liked this one too from Crabgrass at This Can't Be Right for its gentle reminder that there's rather more to this agenda than merely Standing On Guerre For Thee.
And just in case you've forgotten where all this crap originally came from : A little American song and dance cue from some friends of Rev at the Woodshed.
Yeah, I know, you'll be singing it all day now.



.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should remind people that before "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" there was another phrase. How about [Conservative of choice] has a yellow streak a kilometre wide when it comes to standing up for Canada against the American juggernaut?

Anonymous said...

"Standing on Guerre For Thee"

That's very good.
:)

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

Thanks for the mention, Alison!
I've been edit the wording on that post a little... now it's done.

It's not really possible for me to compete with Panglossian Notes' ribbon. That is truly a thing of beauty.

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

...insert "meaning to" in teh second line above...

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

Oops, I guess that first ribbon is from Mr. Fish. I can't read, but I assure you I'm okay with numbers.

Blog Archive