Saturday, September 02, 2006

Steve and Sandra and "Operation Enduring Heroin"

Dave at The Galloping Beaver covers "Operation Wash, Rinse, Repeat"
Update : "Afghanistan's world-leading opium cultivation rose a "staggering" 59 percent this year, the U.N. anti-drugs chief announced Saturday in urging the government to crack down on big traffickers and remove corrupt officials and police."


Tim said...

ha! nicely done, alison
you should publish these somewhere

Havril said...

I agree with Tim. Hey, if you get a regular gig with a major paper, any chance you could get me a free subscription? I don't read the paper, but I need something to hide my Mad Magazine on the skytrain.

Dana said...

Alison, you're tagged by The Galloping Beaver crew for the book meme challenge. See

Dave said...

Hey, Alison, thanks for the link! And, I love your 'toons. You should really go into syndication.

Blog Archive