As the new time horizon for U.S. troop withdrawals from Iraq approaches, here’s a preview of what top U.S. officers will be training the Iraqi army to do:
- Set up military-industrial complex.
- Take over budget of civilian government.
- Subcontract to private companies beyond reach of law.
- Get hired by those companies at higher pay.
- Find comfy post-military career in lobbying.
But it's time we changed that to military-industrial-government-media complex...
Cross-posted at The Galloping Beaver